Saturday, August 18, 2012

Single Motherhood Day #53

We had to head home today -- bummer!  Nana and Grandpa left early, so it was just Jay, Hailey, Evelynd, and me.  We packed up and left just before noon (after having to give my car a jump -- again).  When we got back to my house, I had to get ready for a wedding; no time for a break.  I played the wedding with Bryn and it was SUPER hot!  After the prelude music, we got a slight breeze, so it was much more tolerable and the sweating receded.  Jay and Hailey babysat Evelynd.  They took her to the park where it looked like she was enjoying the swings.
When I got home, we went out to dinner and drove Jay and Hailey up to their airport hotel (their flight was at 6 am).  By some miracle, I made it home in one piece.  I am so tired!  Evelynd did not sleep well on the reunion (she was on the floor and kept bumping her head into the wall).

No comments:

Post a Comment