Saturday, June 11, 2011

Daddy In Charge

Today I had to play for a wedding in Eugene, so Peter was alone with Evelynd and three dogs for over four hours.  It went pretty well because Evelynd mostly slept and didn't eat until I came home.  They went for a walk to the park and had a good day.  (The wedding went well, too.  One of the guests introduced herself to me and said she had my CD, which she loved and inspired her!)  When I got home, I pulled out all of Evelynd's 3-6 month clothes.  She has a lot in this size!


I think you can tell who dressed her today.

P.S. Red Sox won and scored a season high 16 runs!

2 comments:

  1. It's sad putting away clothes that are too little huh? But the trade off is they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Love that pillow behind Evelynd's head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Glad your wedding went well and that Peter and li'l E both survived. You must've been exhausted by the end of it all though! Anyway, it was great seeing you even though the sun keeps coming out at the "wrong" time (not that there's ever a wrong time for it to be out, just for it to be gone)... Let me know if you want me to sit Saturday eve so you and Peter can have a date:-)

    ReplyDelete