Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dassow Dinners

We haven't been the best about food in our house.  Peter's a great cook and enjoys it.  Unfortunately, it's often a lack of time/planning ahead that has us ending up at McDonald's.  So, yesterday I googled meal planners and found one where you can search recipes and drag them onto a calendar.  You can then print the calendar and the recipes.  I gave Peter quite a grocery list (he was shopping for two hours and I got to spend that time playing with Evelynd -- she was laughing so much!), but today he got to enjoy some of the fruits of his labors.  For breakfast, I made "Sausage Breakfast Cups" and for lunch a turkey guacamole wrap.  Both were good recipes and I think we'll add them to our repertoire.  I was going to make dinner, too, but I'm grading bar exam essays and the Jipping girls came over, so I used a gift certificate for pizza instead.  More updates tomorrow, which includes some of Peter's favorite foods in honor of Father's Day.

Here's how our little girl is growing:

The Lathens brought over this cute outfit for Evie when they brought her Easter basket. 



P.S. Yesterday was a good baseball day: Red Sox won, Yankees lost.  Today?  Not so good.

3 comments:

  1. I could use some of Peter's cooking skillz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always looks likes she's having so much fun (except for that one photo where she's obviously missing Peter). Congrats on E being three-months-old. What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete