Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF

Yes, it's Friday.  I taught one hour in the morning and then got to spend the rest of the day with Evelynd.  She took a three hour nap in the afternoon after we went for a walk so I got the rest of my bar exam essays graded, the checkbook balanced, a thank you note written, the bills paid, the dishes done, the dog poo picked up, emails written, phone calls returned, double chocolate chunk cookies made, and health insurance researched.  It's been a long time since I've gotten to be that productive in an afternoon.  So, here's my Beautiful Bird today:





Dassow Dinners was an Apple-jack chicken pizza with carmelized onions:
And while Dassow Mommy was making dinner, Evelynd tried out a new toy from the Jipping family.  She liked it and was using her hands to touch the different toys in front of her:

Yesterday was mainly work: teaching and grading.  We had fun playing at the Seales, though.  Thanks for reading Evelynd a book!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for long naps! You were more productive than me in a month;-) Pretty soon she'll be jumpin' up and down in the jumperoo too...

    ReplyDelete