Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Odds and Ends

Yesterday was a beautiful day so between lessons, Evelynd and her 'rents went to the park.
My view of Evelynd before the park


The video is of Evelynd going down the slide:

Dassow Dinner was a spinach beef bake.  It was yummy.

Today I had the day off.  I considered going to the State Fair.  I considered Enchanted Forest.  I invited a couple friends.  No one was available and Dassow Daddy had a meeting, so I think we'll try for the fair on Monday.  Instead, Evelynd and I visited Shari Kelly and ran some errands.  She played with Dassow Daddy while I made baked shells:


This was the last day she can wear this dress from the Vanderhoffs -- it's getting too short.

While getting ready for bed, Dassow Daddy made Evelynd laugh.  A lot.


Food update:
Evelynd tried carrots on Sunday, but seemed to have a bit of an upset stomach, so we'll try those again another day.  Monday and Tuesday was butternut squash. (She's now had rice cereal, peas, pears, carrots, and butternut squash.)



No comments:

Post a Comment