Friday, February 10, 2012

Puking and the President

We started this morning early again (why does she only sleep about nine hours a night???) and had a meeting for Salem Federated Music Club.  Once Moses, another baby, showed up, I was able to get my stuff done because Evelynd was willing to be put down to play with the baby.

We went to the Kids Club in the afternoon where Evelynd stood unsupported multiple times!  She also practiced her funny new babbling sounds, although I didn't get the best ones on the video.
When we got home, Evelynd threw up.  All over me.  All her breakfast.  Chunks.  Yucky!  Poor baby.  Once she went down for a nap I was able to get ready for the President part of the day.

I played for President Thorsett's inauguration dinner tonight.  He is the new president of Willamette University and, like me, a graduate of South Salem High School.  Go Saxons!  Dassow Daddy stayed home with Evelynd where she mostly wanted to snuggle.  I hope she feels better by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment