Wednesday, February 22, 2012

She Slept Through the Night!

I had been looking forward to Wednesday for the whole week.  Little did I know that Evelynd would make it even better by not waking up at all last night!  Of course, she IS the baby who doesn't sleep, so she only slept from 9 to 6 and then was ready for the day.  I went to bed around 10:30, woke up around 3 (my body is so trained to get up in the middle of the night), but that's still some of the best rest I've had in over a year.  Thanks, baby girl!

The reason I was looking forward to Wednesday was for library story time.  Evelynd had loved it so much last week and this week she did, too.  She did, however, get hungry in the last couple minutes and point to my chest and say (loudly), "That!  Right there!"  A little embarrassing, but I don't think anyone noticed.

She was in a great mood all day and even made my student Marissa cry with laughter.  I love her a lot.  And I love all the joy she brings to our home as well as all the people we meet.

Last night was also fun.  Cousins Isa and Ally were entertaining Evelynd so well that she didn't reach for me and we were hearing squeals of delight coming from the other room.  Isa took this video of Evelynd playing with one of their old toys:

P.S. A very happy birthday to Papa Dassow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment