Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Second Mother's Day

It was a beautiful day and Evelynd and Peter helped make it even more beautiful.

Peter got up with Evelynd so I could sleep in.  Then, we had egg casserole, oranges, and hot chocolate for brunch -- yummy!  Dassow Daddy took Ev to the park so they could go down the slide again and I got to take a nice, long, hot bath and read.  Sooo nice.  I've missed that a lot.

After Evelynd's nap, we played, walked around, had Gail and Nate stop by briefly, and then ate Peter's delicious burgers for dinner.

Here are pictures of the reason I now get to celebrate this day:




 She was standing on her stool from her BFF Bridget, watching Dassow Daddy garden.

 P.S. A very happy Mother's Day to all the hard-working, self-sacrificing, amazing moms out there and most especially our mothers: Nanas Dassow and Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment