Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sunny Saturday in Salem

Yes, it was sunny.  Very sunny.  And very warm -- over 80 degrees.  Our adventures started with a trip to Fred Meyer.  While Peter and I were looking at something in the men's department, Evelynd was leaving a surprise in the aisle.  Good thing she was right in front of new clothes for 12-18 month olds.  I ran to the car for the diaper bag while Dassow Daddy took off her soiled dress.  When I got back, I left Peter with the aisle cleanup and I took the naked baby to the restrooms for a cleanup and change.  I wonder if she did this just to get some new clothes.



When we got home, we had lunch.  Evelynd loves her hard boiled eggs and apparently stuffed too much in her mouth because she then spit it all up on her new outfit.

After her nap, we ran downtown for some errands (I needed new shoes so I would stop wearing Peter's Crocs) and Ev had another blowout while we were in Gymboree.  Good timing again.  And another new outfit.

We headed home and took Daisy to the park where Evelynd loved going down the slide with her dad in outfit #4 for the day.


Here is what I have discovered about diapering: cloth diapers are much better with #2, and disposables can hold a lot more of #1.

At dinner, Evelynd was having a good time showing off and eating her toes, which she thought was really cute and funny.
Finally, my sister-in-law was on national TV today.  You can read the story and see the clip here.  Pretty cool.  Congrats, Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment