Friday, May 11, 2012

Warning: No Photos

Just words.

Wednesday started with library story time where I ran into two junior high/high school friends (Christy and Stacy) and their babies who are a little older than Evelynd.  It was fun to see them.  Later that day, Evelynd crawled over to my feet, pointed at my toes, and said, "Toe!  Toe!"  Yay!  She has another new word.

Thursday involved a lot of errands, but it apparently made her tired enough that she slept through the night!  Of course, that meant only nine hours (she was wide awake by 5:45) for the baby who doesn't sleep.

This morning, I found that she cut a new tooth overnight.  That makes nine.  I'm very, very tired and still have a couple final papers to grade, so I better go.  Hoping for pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to run into you two. Evelynd is such a doll and has a much bigger vocaublary than McKinley.

    ReplyDelete