Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sherwood, Oregon

Evelynd took her nap pretty early today (she slept through the night again, which means 9 - 5).  So, instead of making her sit in her car seat while she was awake, we headed up to lessons early.  I decided to explore old town Sherwood.

We found a restaurant called "Fat Milo's" and decided to try it.  It was delicious!  I got the strawberry pancakes and Evelynd had the omelet and potatoes:

Not only was the food good, but they had a bunch of toys and coloring books to keep her entertained.   And then.  I saw the bathroom.  There was a padded changing table with ... diapers and wipes!  Are you kidding me?  Awesome!

After that, we tried the Sherwood Library.  It made me appreciate how awesome Salem's is for kids, so we quickly moved on to a park.  Evelynd had fun swinging, sliding, watching the big kids, and trying out her walking skills.  Look at my big girl:

After lessons, we went home and Evelynd finally went to sleep at 10.  If we ever have another child, I hope the next one sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment