Saturday, November 19, 2011

Girls Day and More Firsts

Evie and I joined the Jipping girls today for a shopping trip.  We got some holiday gifts and clothes and went out to lunch.  It was a fun day and Sylvia and Evelynd really like each other.  (Thalia really likes soap.)

Melanie gave Evelynd her first fig newton and Evie sure liked it.  It also got all over her.  Oh well.  What fun is food if you can't get it on your face, in your hair, on you clothes, and on your stroller?

We had a fun time with the Jipping girls, but had to leave after lunch to go to some more of my students' Syllabus exams.  They all passed and the adjudicator thought Chris Lane-Massee was amazing!  She told me that he should practice two hours a day to become a professional.  He was pretty happy when I told him that (although not about the two hours of daily practice).  Evelynd clapped for the first time without my assistance and on purpose.  Fun!

When we got home, Ev tried some spinach and had her first tooth brushing.  Uncle Chris thought we should have been brushing her gums, but oh well.  She now has teeth so we will now brush them.  And that should be good enough.  (P.S. Uncle Chris -- yes, I saw your Trojans beat my Ducks tonight.  Congrats.)

No comments:

Post a Comment