Monday, November 28, 2011

NW Kids Club

I don't have a lot of free time coming up in the next couple weeks, so I wanted to do something fun with Evelynd this morning.  While she was napping, I googled fun things to do with kids in Salem and found the NW Kids Club just a mile away from us.  I thought that might be a fun thing to try out, but Evie kept sleeping.  And sleeping.  She took a 2 1/2 hour morning nap and didn't wake up until noon!  After some quick lunch, we headed out.  Turns out, she loved the club and I'm considering a membership.

The club is a huge room with a lot of stuff for bigger kids, but it also has an infants only area and different theme rooms.  We could stay there all day -- especially when it's cold and wet outside.

One of the boys who kept finding new toys for Evie to play with.
The dress-up castle, the market, and train station rooms.
I think we'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we love the NW Kids Club... Let's join in 2012 and go there together. Thalia loves the dress up room:-)

    ReplyDelete