Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goodbye, Students. (Sad face.)

Last week I sent out an email telling my students that I need to cut back and see if there were any people willing to find a new teacher or others who weren't really committed to lessons.  Today was my last lesson with one of those students: Jaylene Vanderhoff.  I have taught Jaylene and her sister Abby for about six years now.  I've enjoyed watching them learn and grow.  I love hearing about their lives.  I love their family.  I will miss getting to catch up with them every week, getting the homemade goodies, and all the blessings they've brought to our lives.  They were being nice, though, to help me be more of a mother to Evelynd.  I'll miss you, Vanderhoffs.

Evelynd was fabulous today.  She had a lot of car seat time and no one to sit in the back with her.  We were gone for over ten hours and she only got fussy for about 15 minutes of it.  I couldn't have asked for a better baby since Dassow Daddy couldn't be there to help.  The pictures are from GG'ma and GG'pa's house on our lunch break (Evie was having duck).



1 comment:

  1. That must be so sad to say goodbye to something you love! When I quite my jobs someday I'm going to be a basketcase.

    Eve's hat are and jacket are so cute!

    ReplyDelete