Monday, January 2, 2012

Playing with Patricia

Too many of my friends live too far away!  And by far away, I mean over oceans.  It's such a bummer.  Patricia has been living in Europe playing with an orchestra in Germany basically ever since she graduated from college.  She was brave enough to try a transatlantic flight sans husband and with two kids under five just to visit me!  (Or her family, too.)  I can barely handle a flight to Denver.  This morning we got together to take all the girls to the Gilbert House.  Luckily, there were some good baby play areas and Evelynd always likes bubbles.
Zina kissing Kalisa (tell me if I spelled that incorrectly, please) who is one month younger (and much more mobile) than Ev

We then went out to eat at Wild Pear.  The owner walked by and said they kids were being so good she didn't even know they were there.  Well, when they had to sweep up the floor beneath our table, they certainly found out.

After lessons, we went over to Patricia's father's house and got to visit some more.  I'll miss her, but am glad we got to see each other again.
P.S. Melanie - Patricia was so sad to miss you!

2 comments:

  1. That last video cracks me up every time. I love hearing her talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thalia just woke up and said "Pthhht, she's a cute li'l thing." I'm sure she was referring to Bethany eating that mint/candy(?)! Sad I missed Patricia and her daughters:-( Maybe we'll have to visit her in Germany next time!

    ReplyDelete