Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break Day 2

Sleepy Girl!
She slept an 8-hour stretch last night, then woke up at 4:30 pretty much ready to go.  I was able to get her back to sleep after about an hour and she slept for another two AND took a three-hour nap this afternoon.  It might have gone on longer, but I woke her up.  Such a rarity for my baby!

We started the morning with a trip to Latte Play, which is a coffeehouse/cafe near our vet and has lots of play spaces for kids and kid-friendly meals, too.  Evelynd enjoyed her fruit leather and driving the toy bus.
 Sitting in a chair all by herself (well, with her blanket, of course) and wearing a new dress from Uncle Michael and Aunt Judy.
After her long nap, we went to the Kids Club for an hour and then came home to make dinner.  We found a meat she actually likes: ham.  I thought I had a vegetarian on my hands, but I guess not.  We finished the night with a fire (we had one last night, too, and Evelynd looked at the fireplace this morning and said, "Hot! Hot!").

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She slept! Do you have time tomorrow morn to go to the story time? I'm going to take the girls at 10:15... See you Thursday at the Kid's Club.

    ReplyDelete