Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break Day 3

and 3 new teeth!

We started today at library story time.  The Jipping girls were there, too!  Evelynd and I did so much dancing that I must have moved her diaper in the wrong way because near the end, I suddenly had a completely wet hand and leg.  We did a little cleanup and then went home so I could teach a couple lessons.
We got to spend the afternoon with Dassow Daddy running errands and took him to Latte Play so Evelynd could drive the school bus again.  When we got home, we Skyped with Nana and Papa Dassow and cousin Langdon.  (Unfortunately, their camera didn't work, so we didn't get to see them.)

My old student, James Choung, surprised us with a visit and asked me to play the piano and direct the choir at the Korean church in town.  We'll have to think about that.

Evelynd was pretty fussy today (I think those three teeth that broke through today might have something to do with that), but she loved getting to sit on Dassow Daddy's back while he did push ups -- that was her favorite part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment