Monday, April 23, 2012

11 Hours!

My baby who doesn't sleep slept last night.  For 11 hours.  Straight.  I didn't have to get out of bed at all, although I did wake up around 3 a.m. wondering where my little alarm clock was.  So, when she woke up at six, it wasn't too hard to get out of bed.  Thanks, Lindy!

Today was beautiful again.  We went to the Kids Club in the morning, then worked and walked over to Leta's to show her Ev in the cute outfit Leta had given her for her first birthday.  The rest of the day was lessons and then playing with Dassow Daddy and Dassow Doggy (Daisy) after dinner.


 As soon as she sees a laundry basket, she heads right for it and immediately pulls out all the clothes.  I don't know why.





1 comment:

  1. Yay 11 hours! Do it again Evie! I love that outfit- remembered it from her b-day party. Hopefully I'll get to see her wear it in person:)

    ReplyDelete