Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday

I had a lot of lessons today (and by Friday, Evelynd is usually done hearing beginning piano for the week), so I made sure we had fun during the time I wasn't teaching.  We went to the Kids Club in the morning and the Carousel in the early evening (the carousel operator recognized Ev and was sad that his shift was over so he would miss seeing her kiss all the horses).
 She loves driving cars (both toy and real) and looked cute in my baby sweater -- thanks for saving it Nana Evans!
The Jippings gave Evelynd this magnetic drawer for her birthday and today she figured out how to get the pen to work.  Here is her first drawing.  Impressive, huh?

P.S. Red Sox beat the White Sox today.

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff! I hope Evelynd is feeling better. Sorry we missed the Ag Fest. We'll have to check out the livestock at the fair later this year;) I saw a Red Socks T-shirt at Target and almost got one for Evie, but it was in the boys section, so XS (4-6) was the smallest size they had:(

    ReplyDelete