Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alot of Pictures

I took a couple days off from blogging, so here are alot of pictures and a brief update.

On Monday we went to FedEx Office (a future post should have the art I was working on there) and an employee came up to us and said, "I hear you have the cutest baby in the world over here, so I had to come see her."  Yes, Evelynd's fame has traveled far and wide.  Later, Jill Laws surprised us with a delicious dinner of chicken tortilla soup and banana cream pie.  It was a good day.

Tuesday was a long day with Portland lessons, but we got to visit Evie's greatgrandparents and cousins.  Cousin Maddy even made us dinner, too.  Having Peter with me made it very manageable.  We'll see what I can do once Peter can no longer come with me.

Today has been pretty uneventful, which is nice.  We gave Ev a bath and she enjoyed the whole thing.  She likes having a warm washcloth on her chest and she holds on to it the whole time.  Also, our couches showed up, so no more living with TV trays in the living room.  Once the rest of the furniture gets here, we'll post pictures.

Cousin Maddy helped babysit and made us a delicious dinner, too.
Today Peter brought Evelynd into the room I was in and said, "Here's Mommy."  She turned towards me and had the cutest smile on her face.  This is not that face, but it's a funny one.
A lot to ponder.
She has figured out how to suck her thumb.  I hope this doesn't become a habit, but it's pretty cute right now.
Evie was listening intently to her GG'pa and laughing at his jokes.
P.S. A very happy birthday to Evelynd's cousin Andrew!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much Evie is changing. And Hello?? You never mentioned that she has an amazingly awesome dimple!!! How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete