Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dreamy

Last night Evelynd fell asleep at 10 p.m.  Peter and I started watching a movie, but I fell asleep about twenty minutes into it.  Then, I heard crying, woke up, and it was 3 a.m.!  She slept for five hours and I had my first dream in months.  (The next time she woke me up was 6:30.)  So what was it?  I was playing at my friend Christopher Wicks' church, but it wasn't any of the three churches I associate with him -- this was a church I do not recognize at all.  For some reason I was not prepared with my music and only had some easy Christmas arrangements for a Mother's Day service.  Strange.  Christopher must have been in my subconscious because he had left me a message and called Evelynd "peerlessly cute."  I happen to agree.
Peter and I were able to trade babysitting duties as I was being a piano teacher and he was getting 'roids from the doctor.  (He has a wrist sprain with a possible disc tear.  I hope it gets resolved quickly so he can keep holding his baby girl.)  One more day of piano festival left for me.  Then Saturday is harp festival and I need to finish grading the law school final papers.  Fun for me!


She's smiling here, but was moving around so much it's a little blurry.

This is another outfit I picked up.  It was a little cold today to wear the diaper cover, so I pulled out her black velvet pants instead.  Also, thanks for the cute shoes Melanie and Sylvia (they have yellow ribbons on the side, so they look great with her new top).


P.S. Red Sox won and Ellsbury was awesome!  He's getting back to his old self.  Also, Lowrie batted 1.000 today.  Those Oregon boys are pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment