Friday, April 1, 2011

Opening Day!

Baseball season starts today!  (Yesterday doesn't count because it involved the Yankees and not the Red Sox.)  Unfortunately, as an April Fool's joke, Bard got lit up by the Rangers and the Sox lost their opener.  Oh well.  Ellsbury is back and healthy and I have faith in my BoSox.

It was a beautiful, warm day in Salem.  While Peter got his haircut, Evelynd and I went to the bank and Little Cannoli Bakery.  Then we came home and went for a walk.  We took her fancy stroller out for the first time and it is great!  After that, I weeded (aren't you proud of me, Mom?) and then we gave her a bath in her jacuzzi spa.  I always said that the first purchase I made once I got a job out of law school would be a hot tub.  Well, I'm eight years out and without a hot tub still, but my baby has one!  Lucky girl!
She still likes getting her hair washed, but wasn't so excited about the jacuzzi jets blowing on her foot.  Now it's April and we still like her.

2 comments: