Thursday, April 14, 2011

We Have a Famous Neighbor

On Saturday, April 2, we had a beautiful day, so we decided to go for a walk.  (All of Evelynd's stuff is super fancy and her stroller is no exception -- it's so easy to push.)  We walked down the block to the estate sale that was going on.  Guess who owned the house?  Don Malarkey.  If you don't know who he is, here's a link to his Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Malarkey.  Don't worry.  He hasn't died, but he is moving, so I guess I should say that we HAD a famous neighbor. 

I didn't find anything to buy, but there was a ton of sheet music.  I just didn't have time to go through it all, but it's good to know that Don Malarkey is a musician, too.

1 comment:

  1. Don Malarkey rules! He was one of my favorite "characters" in Band of Brothers.

    ReplyDelete