Monday, April 4, 2011

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, It's Back to Work I Go

Sadly, my vacation is over.  Happily, I like my job and Evie can be with me.  So, how was it working with a newborn?  Pretty good today.  I only had to teach three hours and Ev slept through everything except Hailey's lesson.  I had to feed her then and quickly write down Hailey's assignments at the end.  Tomorrow is when I teach in the Portland area so that will be the real test.  Also, Peter won't be with me.  Wish me luck!

The videos are of Evie on her play mat.  She's a little wiggle worm, although today she's been pretty sleepy.
Sleeping in Dassow Daddy's arms.  "Who are you wearing?"  "Cynthia Rowley," responds our little fashion forward Evelynd.

1 comment:

  1. How great that you can take her with you! I'll be thinking of you - going back to work is a transition for sure.

    ReplyDelete