Sunday, May 8, 2011

My 1st Mom's Day

My in-laws sent me a delicious basket of food for Mother's Day and Peter wrote me a sweet card and got me a bunch of See's Candies (who wants to be back to their pre-pregnancy weight anyway?).  Also, Melanie came over with her girls for pizza and a movie.  Life as a mom is good.  Plus, I have a happy, adorable little girl to play with (and play dress up with) everyday. 

Thanks to my mom for all the help.  Especially lately for your experience and wisdom and answering my desperate middle of the night phone calls about what to do with my baby.  Happy Mother's Day to you and I look forward to you using your gift this weekend.

Evelynd is getting to be such a fun talker and a show off (on our walk yesterday we saw our neighbor and I said to smile hello -- she did, like a smart, obedient little angel).


Best Present Ever.
P.S. A final Mother's Day gift: Red Sox won and Ellsbury was incredible!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Mother's Day Bethany! Evelynd is a DOLL in her dress!

    ReplyDelete