Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Travelin' Girls

Evelynd and I ventured out for a long Tuesday without Dassow Daddy.  We were gone from 10am until 9pm.  She was great almost the whole day and was awake almost the whole day (she slept through most of the drive time).  We got to start the day at the Leinbachs and they met Evelynd for the first time.  No lessons were taught.  At lunch time, we visited GG'ma and GG'pa and my Unlce Jon was there with pizza.  He thought she was cute, but we didn't get a picture of him with her, so you'll all have to settle for some pictures of Ev with her GG'pa.  Today was pretty easy thanks to all the help I got from my students' mothers and the fact that I got nine hours of sleep (in three 3-hour increments).
GG'pa must have been telling a tall tale here.


Kristy gave Ev this cute outfit (the pants have ruffles on the rear) and I've been trying to get a picture of her in it, but she's always had a diaper blowout before I could get one.   This time I got pictures, and Ev spit up all over after they were taken.  The onesie is in the wash again.

P.S. Red Sox beat the Angels yesterday (Ellsbury went 2 for 4) and today (Lowrie went 2 for 4).  They've moved up to third in the AL East.

1 comment: