Monday, December 12, 2011

Playing with Bridget

13 days to Christmas!

Evelynd got to play with Bridget today as Mary and Bridget were visiting from Denver.  Mary has better pictures than I do, but here's what I've got.


A hugging baby train

Jill Carter, Bridget's grandma, entertained Evelynd by dancing to ABBA.

When we got home there was a package full of clothes and books for Evelynd from Nana and Papa Dassow.  Evelynd immediately loved the "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Book" because it has a light and plays music.


And finally, a video of what Ev likes to have me do for her for hours every day.
P.S. My mom always told us while growing up that Evans' don't win anything.  Well, about once a year I prove this wrong and today was one of those days.  I won a sweepstakes from Lucky Magazine and a free Great Lash mascara showed up in today's mail.  Not huge, but I was out of mascara, so great timing.  (Past wins have included two pairs of jeans, a watch, nail polish, and a professional makeup kit with brushes, false lashes, and everything you can think of.)

1 comment:

  1. and let's not forget those billy joel tickets you won from Q105 circa 1990...

    ReplyDelete