Thursday, June 28, 2012

Single Motherhood Day #2

Today started out a little sad.  I got multiple phone calls from different friends who are having struggles in their lives.  I want them to know that they are in my prayers and I will help out in anyway I can.  (I did, however, get a phone call from my brother Chris -- who almost never calls me -- although it was also bad news.)

Later, we went for a walk and played with our neighbors.  After lessons, my new friend Joy had us over for dinner and play time since her husband is also out of town.  It was very nice of her to not make my foggy pregnancy brain try to figure out dinner tonight and Evelynd loved all their toys.  Thanks, Joy!

Two other notes: Evelynd knows how to unscrew caps now, so I have to watch her a lot more.  She also misses her daddy and keeps asking for him.  She loves his videos, though.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're staying busy. Let's plan a July visit for some distraction! We can visit you, or you and Evelynd can come up to Seattle if you think she'd like trips to the zoo and aquarium!

    ReplyDelete