Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sleepy

Besides the super-attractive goatee of zits I have, the first pregnancy symptom I've had is fatigue.  Although, a 15-month-old girl may also have something to do with that.  She was up until 10 p.m. last night, woke up at 2 for an hour and then woke up for good at 6.

Friday was tough because it rained a lot and my outdoor girl had to stay in a lot.  I took her to the Carousel after lessons, though, which she loved.

Today, she got Hailey Brooks to babysit while I had an eye appointment and then she ran a bunch of errands with me (Keith Weathers' retirement party, bank, store, student's house).  We also got to go on a long walk and play with some neighborhood girls who love Evelynd.

1 comment:

  1. Fatigue has been my main symptom this entire pregnancy. Remember over Christmas when I slept like 24 hours a day? Growing a human takes a lot of work! Hopefully you'll have more energy soon!

    ReplyDelete