Friday, June 8, 2012

Stamps

This morning in Evelynd's bath, she kept pointing to her hand and saying, "Stamp."  At library story time, they give all the kids hands stamps of different animals and Evelynd has recently started participating in this with all the bigger kids.  So, where could I get a stamp?  I finally remembered one my mom had given me years ago.  It's a heart that says "Bethany" and I was able to dig it out of my junk drawer.  She loved it and carried it around all day.  We even stamped my students' hands so they could remember how much they love their piano teacher.  Here's Evelynd with her stamp (in her mouth -- it has a cap) on the carousel.
  P.S. A very happy birthday to Evelynd's GG'ma!
P.P.S. I've been lax on my baseball updates due to a complete lack of time (I haven't even checked my fantasy team once this season), but the Red Sox are at .500 and last in the AL East.  That is one tough division!

No comments:

Post a Comment