Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthday Eve(lynd)

Yesterday was a sad day because we didn't get to visit GG'ma and GG'pa.  We hope GG'ma feels better soon and we look forward to our next visit.  The happy part of the day was how many people remembered my birthday.  First stop was the Leinbachs where they had homemade strawberry, marionberry, and bing cherry jams waiting for me.  Then at the Carneses, Blake gave me some beautiful flowers:
Finally, at my cousin Maddy's, they had dinner, cake, and presents waiting for me.

Blowing out the candles on the cake that just minutes ago was for someone's 40th (I'm not that old yet, but if you look at the post for July 14, you may know who's cake it was).

Natalia and Isabel playing with Evelynd.


Today Amanda brought me homemade cookies and a cute photo album.  I also got a card and gift from Nana and Papa Dassow in the mail.  It's getting to feel like my birthday!!!  After Evelynd went to bed, I decided to try a new Dassow Dessert.  I made a Cherry Clafouti.  It was pretty yummy.

I will end this post with some pictures of my favorite baby girl:



In the running for one of my favorite pictures of Evie.

P.S. Red Sox are victorious.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Bethany! Hope you have a special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite pictures of Ev, too. What an angel. Happy birthday, Bethany.

    ReplyDelete