Friday, July 15, 2011

Thalia Jipping Turns 4!

Today I got my haircut, cleaned the floors (no more maybe about that), and Evelynd got to meet my friend Nelly.  I first met Nelly when she was 11 and I was 15 in Salem Youth Symphony.  She was a violin prodigy from Latvia and didn't speak much English, I didn't speak any Russian, so we didn't really get to be friends.  In our 20's we met again playing weddings with the Ariel Consort and have since started another wedding group: CeremonyStrings.  You can check out our still under construction website and give us any suggestions, if you like: www.ceremonystrings.intuitwebsites.com

Then, we got to go to another party.  Thalia turned 4 and had a fun party in her backyard.  Evelynd was so excited I didn't get her to bed until 10, but she's sleeping now.




The birthday girl blowing out her candles.

Evie and Dassow Daddy watching the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment