Sunday, July 17, 2011

Salem Art Fair and Festival 2011

The Salem Art Fair is one of my favorite events and since it often falls on my birthday it feels like the city is having a party for me!  This year, unfortunately, the weather didn't really cooperate (it was wet half the days), but I still had to go.  Plus, we couldn't have Evelynd miss her first year.


Peter and I have started getting these puzzles for all the new babies in our lives.  You can check them out at http://www.kidpuzzles.com/.

Our old neighbor Anna and her new baby Eliana.  Anna gave Evelynd her second piece of bird-themed AVR Designs.  Lucky baby!

What was left of Anna's ceramics.  She also does custom orders (I hired her to make personalized harp ornaments for all my harp students last Christmas).  You can check out her work at http://avrdesigns.com/


Evelynd had to wear a hat and blanket in July!  At least it was cute (thanks Leinbachs).


These are her other cheerleading clothes from the Murrells.  They're pretty cute, too.



P.S. Red Sox are in extras with the Rays.  I'll have to update you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment