Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dassow Drips

Evelynd and I are sick.  We've got a nasty cold, so I'm TIRED and grumpy.  So far, Dassow Daddy is still healthy.  Let's hope he stays that way.
First, since Evelynd is now over six months, she can eat a wider variety of foods and our stockpile in the freezer is getting more colorful:
Monday was Evelynd's first taste of pumpkin and leeks.  Not her favorite, but not the worst either (carrots still hold that title).  Yesterday, she had the apple, pear, apricot puree and couldn't eat it fast enough (I thought it was pretty delicious, too).

Other than that, we're trying to rest and get better.  Here are some pictures from yesterday and today.
This adorable is hat is for our Little Dutch Girl again -- thanks Jippings!  We love all the adorable hand-me-downs.




Even with snot dripping out her nose, she was full of smiles and hugs.
P.S. The Red Sox and Rays are both fighting for the AL Wild Card and I'm too sick to wait up.  Hopefully it will be good news for Red Sox Nation when I wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment