Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little Dutch Girl

Evelynd got to wear a beautiful dress straight from Holland today.  The Jipping's daddy (Papa Kuno) is from Holland, so sometimes Evelynd gets Dutch hand-me-downs, like the dress she wore today.  Thanks for all the beautiful clothes, Jipping family.

This reminds me of pajamas the kids in Peter Pan might wear.

I look a little dead here.  I had just gotten back from taking Evie for a long walk and it was hotter than I had expected.

The dress also has an adorable sweater:




Also, today was the first time something happened that I knew would eventually.  I was asked if Evelynd was adopted.  She looks so much like Dassow Daddy that when people see Ev without him, they think she must be adopted.  Oh well.  Dassow Daddy makes a pretty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment