Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank you!!!!

I finally finished my thank you notes for all of Evelynd's baby gifts.  Why did it take so long?  Because people have been so generous, it's unbelievable.  We were still getting gifts last week and many people have given us gifts both before and after Evie's birth.  Thanks to all of you so much for helping us in so many ways and for helping to welcome this beautiful baby into the world.



Evelynd is consistently sleeping in 8-hour + stretches at night.  I am so glad she's a good sleeper on her own because I don't know if I'm strong enough for sleep training.

Also, Dassow Daddy surprised me today by making a delicious egg and potato brunch.

Finally, poor Samson has ear and eye infections.  He went to the vet today, so he should be feeling better soon.

Thank you all again.  We truly appreciate all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment