Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sick Baby

I was about to write tonight's post when I heard Evelynd crying on the monitor.  I went up to see if I could comfort her and get her to sleep, but felt something wet all over when I picked her up.  It's hot, but not hot enough to create that much sweat, so I turned on the light.  We were both covered in throw up.  What happened?  I think she ate too much too fast.  She downed her butternut squash and then drank a lot of milk.  So, we've been doing cleanup and now I think we can get her to sleep (over an hour past her bedtime).  I hope everything else goes well tonight.

Here's how the post was going to start:
The best thing about not being on vacation?  How much better Evelynd sleeps in her own bed!  She regularly sleeps in at least six hour stretches and last night was almost a nine hour stretch (on top of a four hour stretch).  On vacation I was getting up with her almost every two hours.  Brutal.  Anyway, it's nice to be getting more sleep.

Now for the pictures and videos:

Playing in her new walker

The "Never Never Van" we passed on I-5 today.

The sign said something about a Dandy-Lion, but I don't know what exactly.
Evie looking at Dassow Daddy on the car ride home.

This video is Evie playing while Dassow Mommy was teaching a lesson on Tuesday:

This is a video of Ev playing with her toy on the car ride home tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment