Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bubbles and Broccoli

New food for Evelynd yesterday: broccoli.  It went down pretty well I think because I had pureed it with sweet potatoes and peas.
New food today: yogurt.  She had it mixed with apple, banana, and apricot, so she could not eat enough.  I also thought it was delicious.
New game today: bubbles!  Evelynd was a little too tired when I first tried them with her, but later she enjoyed them.  I think Samson had even more fun pouncing on them, though.


We also had a visit from our old neighbor Megan.  Someday I will have to write about the fun that there was on the 500 block of Judson Street.  Uncle Jay once got to experience it and even went out with Megan a few times.  Well, they're both still single, so....


And now, goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment