Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I didn't blog Tuesday because Little Lindy was up until 11 p.m. (and woke up the next morning at 6!  Seven hours only????).  I didn't blog Wednesday because we carved pumpkins and I went to bed early, so here it is Thursday and I am finally blogging again.


Tuesday was beautiful and COLD.  Evelynd got to wear her beautiful pink sweater from Nana and Papa Dassow.  She got lots of compliments on it.  Unfortunately, we didn't get many good pictures, but here's what we've got.




No pictures from Wednesday.  You'll get to see our beautiful pumpkin carvings soon.  

Today Dassow Daddy lectured at the law school, so Evelynd and I were on our own for lessons.  She was a show off and made everybody laugh.  Meira read her a story about Princesses and Evelynd was enthralled.

Getting in the spirit with her Halloween hair bow.





I love the way she crinkles her nose when she laughs!
One final note of something I love about Evelynd: She pats my back and hugs me when I first pick her up.  It's so cute.

1 comment: