Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Need to Change My Thursdays

Evelynd finally fell asleep -- almost 90 minutes later than usual.  I thought Thursdays would work better than Tuesdays since we get home earlier, but Tuesdays are easier.  We're done by 8 p.m., so I nurse her and she sleeps on the car ride home, then I move her to her crib and it's all okie-dokie.  Thursdays we spend the time before bed driving instead of playing and winding down, so this is not working so well.

Anyway, Tuesday I threw Dassow Daddy a bone and dressed Evie in a "Daddy's Girl" shirt (although her socks said "I Love Mommy).  She got her first taste of salmon, which she finished (although not as excitedly as fruit).  This video shows how she gets around now: rolling and scooting backwards, as you'll see at the very beginning, which looks really uncomfortable on her head (cousin Isa is playing the piano in the background).
Wednesday and Thursday we tried chicken.  Not successful yet.  She also got her first taste of an egg white today, which she thought was okay.  This video shows Evie boxing with Talia Tuggy's bouncer toy:
Tomorrow should be fun, so tune in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment