Saturday, October 8, 2011

The One with For Paige

My sister-in-law Paige helped inspire this blog because I love reading her blog, which she updates almost daily.  I thought how nice it is that her kids will have a record of almost every day of their lives and how nice it would be for our kids to have that, too.  Also, today I played a fancy wedding and thought that Paige and I have some of the greatest jobs in the world.  She gets to scrapbook at a bunch of fancy parties (usually a bat or bar mitzvah) and I get to play a bunch of fancy weddings (today's was at Vista Hills Vineyard and it was GORGEOUS weather and a beautiful wedding).  Finally, yesterday she posted one of the most touching videos Dassow Daddy and Mommy had seen in a long time.  Check it out: http://www.paigeandchris.com/2011/10/one-with-lilys-disneyland-surprise.html.

We bought Evelynd's Christmas dress today!  And here's Evelynd right before bed:
The lighting was really bad because her sweater is actually hot pink.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her in her Christmas dress IN REAL LIFE! (You'll be in CO for Christmas this year right??)

    ReplyDelete