Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oodles of Poodles

Nana Evans had always wanted to own three kinds of dogs: a St. Bernard, a Dalmatian, and a Standard Poodle.  She got them in that order and has loved the poodles the most.  When I was on my own and got my first dog, I found the greatest dog in the history of the universe at the Oregon Humane Society.  Gino was a cocker spaniel mix.  A few years later, I got Samson, another cocker.  Both Gino and Samson were/are so cute, friendly, smart, and easy that I'm now a cocker owner for life.  Nana Evans, on the other hand, wants Grandbaby E to be a poodle and horse girl, which means that Evelynd gets poodle and horse-themed presents.  She wore one of these presents today.
Thanks Carneses for the cute shoes, which matched perfectly.

Evelynd loves to play with her cookie jar toy (thanks Jill Carter!) even though the songs it sings can annoy Dassow Mommy after a while.

I better go shopping for some clothes with cocker spaniels now.  Bye!

P.S. A very happy birthday to Evie's Aunt Cami!

No comments:

Post a Comment