Saturday, July 7, 2012

Single Motherhood Day #11

It started about 4:45.  This girl is killing me!  We hung out until things started opening at 10 and went downtown to try some Belgique Belgian waffles.  We got one with chocolate ice cream and strawberries and Evelynd ate all the strawberries, although she actually ate some of the waffle, too (aside from pasta, she's not usually into bready things).

In the afternoon, we went to Latte Play because it was HOT and I did not want to be outside more than I had to.  I played a wedding later while Hailey babysat Evelynd.  The report from Hailey?  "Lots of giggles."  The report from Evelynd?  "Pop bubbles!"

We ended our night at Megan Axtell's bridal shower.  I had hopes that she would be my sister-in-law, but it looks like someone else snatched her up first.  I didn't get any pictures because my camera battery had died!

When we got home, I found two letters from Dassow Daddy in the mailbox.  It sounds like boot camp is tough, but that he's determined to make it through.  Prayers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment