Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Single Motherhood Day #15

Today was HOT!  I was not prepared for that considering I got dressed very early this morning.  We ran errands, went to library story time, taught lessons, and played with neighbors.  The big news is that Evelynd got a stroller for her doll and was so excited.  We took it on multiple walks today.  She would walk a little, then walk around to make sure the doll was okay, then walk some more.
 Talking on the phone at the library.
Checking on her doll in her new stroller.

Today we got lots of help, too.  Lynnea Lane-Massee took care of Evelynd during an hour of lessons.  My neighbor, Nathan, fixed my printer problems.  My student, Chris, killed the nasty, nasty wasp that was in our living room.  Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I have a stroller for Fox - it's blue. I wonder if it'd be pushing it if I got him a baby doll to push around??

    ReplyDelete